The LEGO® Boost app has been update and a number of new coding activities have been added. Each of the alternative builds of LEGO Boost now have a new activity to enjoy. Highlights include a fun balance game you can play with Vernie and a musical duelling game you can play with the Guitar4000. LEGO Boost has evolved a great deal since its introduction, with the ability to add LEGO Boost elements to a number of other LEGO sets to offer expanded play opportunities. See these new activities in action over on the LEGO Boost microsite. LEGO Boost is available now from LEGO stores, shop.LEGO.com and toy retailers.
Vernie, Frankie the Cat, and the other robots have really upped their game. Watch some of the new game ideas, features, functions, sounds, moves and codes in the LEGO® BOOST app update and get inspired to take your coding skills to a whole new level!
- Vernie: How many objects can you balance on his tray? Build a new balancing game, and just program and play – from 1 to 6 players.
- Frankie: Poor Frankie is sick. Help him blow his nose when he sniffles and sneezes, monitor his temperature, and find the right cure.
- M.T.R.4: Play a fun arena game with two LEGO BOOST trucks. Set up your play mat with creative obstacles and targets, and invent and code your own rules for single or two-player challenges.
- Guitar4000: Play a groovy new dueling guitars music game for two players. Play and record a tune, then challenge your friends to hit the right notes.
- AutoBuilder: Program your mini robot to jump over obstacles in a real-life robot version of this classic arcade runner game. What will you build and BOOST?