LEGO® Batman has made a surprise return to take on a new bad guy – COVID-19. The Caped Crusader, along with the ever-faithful Alfred, give a little update on what this scary virus is, in a less scary way kids can understand. They also offer some key advice – wash your hands, keep isolated and watch The LEGO Batman Movie. These are scary for everyone, especially younger kids, who may not fully understand what is happening. Using LEGO Minifigures to share a message like this is a fun and impactful way of doing it. The LEGO Group teamed up with UK Government over Easter for a similar message. Check out Batman’s wise words below.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
By clicking on affiliate links across this website, BricksFanz.com may earn a small commission. This in no way influences our opinions or shape the content we cover.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- LEGO Storage Sale At A Place For Everything https://t.co/1TKPUW6I3r
about 4 hours ago
- Playful LEGO Art Installation Unveiled In New York For World Play Day https://t.co/4NU8azbMMm
about 8 hours ago
- LEGO Star Wars Magazine Issue 86 Out Now https://t.co/S5cakZWaPz
about 8 hours ago
- LEGO City Missions Experience Coming To London https://t.co/39I21ifrTM
about 10 hours ago
- LEGO Bits N' Bricks Podcast Makes A Surprise Return https://t.co/c7HWThOezz
about 20 hours ago