The LEGO® Art Elvis Presley set was revealed last week and at the time it was unclear if the set would offer the same combination ability of other sets to create a larger image. Well, it turns out you can, as spotted by The Brick Fan, the product listing on LEGO.com has been updated with more images and one includes the image you can create by using three separate sets. The LEGO Art Elvis Presley ‘The King’ set will be released on March 1st.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
By clicking on affiliate links across this website, BricksFanz.com may earn a small commission. This in no way influences our opinions or shapes the content we cover.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- NINJAGO Garmadon Fan-voted Cover Now Available https://t.co/eTGF6vlxXq
about 16 hours ago
- Pre-order The LEGO Star Wars Helmet Sets Plus Boushh Helmet Revealed https://t.co/UkDRySiu7d
about 18 hours ago
- Two New LEGO Star Wars Helmets Officially Revealed #RLFM #Review #LEGO75349 #LEGO75350 https://t.co/eLdY1ZZcCV
about 19 hours ago
- LEGO City 2023 Set Reviews Round-up https://t.co/MZPsIqdsLE
about 22 hours ago
- 21338: A-Frame Cabin LEGO Ideas Set Review #RLFM #Review #LEGO21338 https://t.co/Ymy6QzTh8I
about 2 days ago