The weird and wonderful world of the Adidas X LEGO® Collection expands tomorrow to includes designs inspired by various NBA stars. The new collection once again features footwear and clothing featuring Minifigure versions of NBA stars including Donovan Mitchell, Damien Lillard and James Harden. Although the range is once again focused mainly on children’s sizes, there are a couple of adult-sized items. The range will launch tomorrow, at least in the US, as the items are currently not featured on the UK Adidas site or app. You can check out the full range here.
Home » New Products » LEGO Adidas Range Adds NBA Minifigure Designs
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
By clicking on affiliate links across this website, BricksFanz.com may earn a small commission. This in no way influences our opinions or shapes the content we cover.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- LEGO 2K Driving Game Officially Confirmed - Trailer Coming This Week https://t.co/9kCOhmQlaY
about 4 hours ago
- 2K Games May Be Prepping A LEGO Racing Game https://t.co/88xho3Kf95
about 8 hours ago
- Changes To LEGO Magazines Coverage https://t.co/pFXHgX5NJB
about 12 hours ago
- BricksFanz Weekly Recap March 13th – 19th https://t.co/vItsWZ0fFQ
about 1 day ago
- Pre-order New Mandalorian LEGO Star Wars Sets https://t.co/CHPerVHWeD
about 1 day ago