There are many different ways to display minifigures, from elaborate frames to enclosed boxes. But one of the simplest ways is the LEGO® display bases, introduced with the collectible minifigure range. They may be simple but it doesn’t mean they can’t be jazzed up. Which is exactly what the folks at Minifigs.me have with their new range of custom goodies. Their new colourful custom printed baseplates take the classic black offering and add a twist of fun. There are various designs to choose from and you can even add your own name to one. They are the perfect way to add a little creative flare to your minifigure collections. Check them all out here.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
By clicking on affiliate links across this website, BricksFanz.com may earn a small commission. This in no way influences our opinions or shape the content we cover.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- LEGOLAND Windsor Share Reopening Plans https://t.co/1pAMJh96x4
about 1 hour ago
- New LEGO Star Wars Christmas Book Revelaed https://t.co/uOKbF8aBgc
about 20 hours ago
- VIP Rewards – Win A Deadpool Duck Minifigure https://t.co/TGJFUZy2ye
about 1 day ago
- LEGO Iron Man Helmet Gets A Release Date or should that be dates https://t.co/p0aE9YtEtY
about 2 days ago
- LEGO Star Wars Magazine Issue 60 Preview https://t.co/BepEw8hpX6
about 2 days ago