There are many different ways to display minifigures, from elaborate frames to enclosed boxes. But one of the simplest ways is the LEGO® display bases, introduced with the collectible minifigure range. They may be simple but it doesn’t mean they can’t be jazzed up. Which is exactly what the folks at Minifigs.me have with their new range of custom goodies. Their new colourful custom printed baseplates take the classic black offering and add a twist of fun. There are various designs to choose from and you can even add your own name to one. They are the perfect way to add a little creative flare to your minifigure collections. Check them all out here.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
By clicking on affiliate links across this website, BricksFanz.com may earn a small commission. This in no way influences our opinions or shape the content we cover.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- LEGO Bits N' Bricks Podcast Makes A Surprise Return https://t.co/c7HWThOezz
about 2 hours ago
- LEGO 90 Years Of Play - When Classics Return https://t.co/LSnxWcLee7
about 5 hours ago
- My favourite LEGO moment is meeting Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen, a very special moment! https://t.co/TDIBRjfLUf
about 8 hours ago
- Did someone say birthday? That means cake 🎂 Happy Birthday @LEGO_Group and thanks for being a part of daily life 🎉
about 8 hours ago
- I've rebuilt my first ever @LEGO_Group set to celebrate World Play Day & 90 Years of Play #LEGO90Years
about 10 hours ago