There are many different ways to display minifigures, from elaborate frames to enclosed boxes. But one of the simplest ways is the LEGO® display bases, introduced with the collectible minifigure range. They may be simple but it doesn’t mean they can’t be jazzed up. Which is exactly what the folks at Minifigs.me have with their new range of custom goodies. Their new colourful custom printed baseplates take the classic black offering and add a twist of fun. There are various designs to choose from and you can even add your own name to one. They are the perfect way to add a little creative flare to your minifigure collections. Check them all out here.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- Junior Builder Week Returns To @LEGOLANDWindsor https://t.co/vqFT1zejea
about 35 mins ago
- Want a unique gift for the LEGO fan in your life? Check out the new Personalised LEGO Books from @Penwizard https://t.co/cogR3OkDYF
about 2 hours ago
- Free LEGO Reindeer Ornament Offer Now Live https://t.co/vVSECsGkXg
about 4 hours ago
- Gameloft To Bring New LEGO Game To Mobiles https://t.co/nLF5DMEunw
about 18 hours ago
- Christmas Gift Guide: Ultimate Builds https://t.co/JxybdiryhJ
about 24 hours ago