There are many different ways to display minifigures, from elaborate frames to enclosed boxes. But one of the simplest ways is the LEGO® display bases, introduced with the collectible minifigure range. They may be simple but it doesn’t mean they can’t be jazzed up. Which is exactly what the folks at Minifigs.me have with their new range of custom goodies. Their new colourful custom printed baseplates take the classic black offering and add a twist of fun. There are various designs to choose from and you can even add your own name to one. They are the perfect way to add a little creative flare to your minifigure collections. Check them all out here.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- Celebrate 20 Years Of LEGO Star Wars At LEGO House https://t.co/GuybsLOqB0
about 2 hours ago
- LEGO Brand Retail Want Your Insight Into Shopping In #LEGO Stores https://t.co/vTr4gbjBWt
about 6 hours ago
- The LEGO Movie 2 Experience At @LEGOLAND_CA https://t.co/aQieTvZyt0
about 7 hours ago
- Half Term #LEGO Fun At Sheffield Brickfest! https://t.co/JTaWL3lmBD
about 10 hours ago
- The LEGO Group Open New Headquarters in Dubai https://t.co/34LM12fSC5
about 23 hours ago