LEGO® Legacy is finally here and even though it’s only just come out, some lucky LEGO fans have been playing the game for a number of months. During that time, they have helped shape the final game by offering feedback and suggestions. Some bits of feedback may have been a little more helpful than others, as you can see in the video below. LEGO Legacy: Heroes Unboxed delves into the historic treasure chest of LEGO history and pits Minifigures against each other in an epic turn-based battle. The game is available from the Apple App Store, Google Play and Windows.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
By clicking on affiliate links across this website, BricksFanz.com may earn a small commission. This in no way influences our opinions or shape the content we cover.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- LEGO Ideas X Target Set Has Been Chosen https://t.co/OqRrTRs4VW
about 2 hours ago
- More Changes To LEGO VIP Point Redemption Process https://t.co/Wih0TRiBru
about 3 hours ago
- LEGO Ideas On The Go Book Revealed https://t.co/KDEDq0u6R8
about 4 hours ago
- LEGO Star Wars AT-TE Now Available In North America https://t.co/m90F7wLrau
about 19 hours ago
- LEGO Bricktales Coming To Multiple Platforms This Year https://t.co/qrrShkGnj1
about 23 hours ago