The Hidden Side has made it way to Apple Stores, with sets available to by and demo in-stores. Since Toys R Us ceased trading, the LEGO Group have been working with numerous retailers to get LEGO® into stores you wouldn’t normally find them. Getting them into Apple Stores is a clever move, not only does it get them into another retailer, it’s a great way to get people to experience the sets in person. Not only to play with the sets, but to also see how the AR elements work. Sets available in Apple Stores includes Newbury Haunted High School, Paranormal Intercept Bus 3000, Wrecked Shrimp Boat and Graveyard Mystery. Currently these sets are only available in Us and Canadian LEGO stores.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- New Content To Collect In #LEGO Tower https://t.co/uRKZzhnvUT
about 12 hours ago
- I've built another Modular set! I opted for the Diner after building the Bookshop. Has some cool features and build… https://t.co/lm2JTaHXIz
about 17 hours ago
- Peter Schmeichel In #LEGO Delivery For Old Trafford Anniversary https://t.co/8uE5pB5PPS
about 22 hours ago
- Latest Issue Of The #LEGO Star Wars Magazine Out Now https://t.co/bc5smAYAo9
about 24 hours ago
- #LEGO Fun At Sheffield Brickfest This Weekend https://t.co/zonsdjp0cj
about 2 days ago