The Hidden Side has made it way to Apple Stores, with sets available to by and demo in-stores. Since Toys R Us ceased trading, the LEGO Group have been working with numerous retailers to get LEGO® into stores you wouldn’t normally find them. Getting them into Apple Stores is a clever move, not only does it get them into another retailer, it’s a great way to get people to experience the sets in person. Not only to play with the sets, but to also see how the AR elements work. Sets available in Apple Stores includes Newbury Haunted High School, Paranormal Intercept Bus 3000, Wrecked Shrimp Boat and Graveyard Mystery. Currently these sets are only available in Us and Canadian LEGO stores.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- BricksFanz Weekly #LEGO Recap September 16th - 22nd https://t.co/1bvPyzwwH0
about 6 hours ago
- Last Chance For Double VIP Points On #LEGO Star Wars UCS Star Destroyer https://t.co/TuK1hvvjpJ
about 14 hours ago
- LEGO Halloween Storage Heads Pre-Order https://t.co/PRdnvbaBgj
about 1 day ago
- Did you catch the new #RebuildTheWorld ad during Britain's Got Talent? How many #LEGO Easter Eggs did you spot? https://t.co/R6Spgw0wFl
about 1 day ago
- New #LEGO Hidden Side Magazine Arrives Next Week https://t.co/p1wwkvxA3K
about 2 days ago