Halloween is creeping ever closer and this weekend may be spent craving pumpkins in preparation of all hallows eve. You may be a dab hand when it comes creating a creepy design in pumpkins or you may need a little inspiration. So how about trying out one of these LEGO themed pumpkin stencils. Pick one of the minifigure silhouettes below, print it out and get cutting. Make sure you take care if using sharp cutting instruments. What not share your handy work with us on Twitter.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
By clicking on affiliate links across this website, BricksFanz.com may earn a small commission. This in no way influences our opinions or shape the content we cover.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- New LEGO Magical Ideas Book Revealed https://t.co/02DtNQURhz
about 9 hours ago
- By The Brick: LEGO Modular Police Station https://t.co/IJaR8RX37p
about 10 hours ago
- Introducing The LEGO Modular Buildings Collection Police Station https://t.co/M8xpQ8xB2h
about 11 hours ago
- LEGO Minifigures Get Covent Garden Ready For Visitors https://t.co/fc6ZzBwzdU
about 16 hours ago
- Win one million #LEGO VIP Points #BlackFriday https://t.co/kY7hmpD3eT
about 17 hours ago