Halloween is creeping ever closer and this weekend may be spent craving pumpkins in preparation of all hallows eve. You may be a dab hand when it comes creating a creepy design in pumpkins or you may need a little inspiration. So how about trying out one of these LEGO themed pumpkin stencils. Pick one of the minifigure silhouettes below, print it out and get cutting. Make sure you take care if using sharp cutting instruments. What not share your handy work with us on Twitter.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
By clicking on affiliate links across this website, BricksFanz.com may earn a small commission. This in no way influences our opinions or shape the content we cover.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- Fan Favourite Mumble Mode Returns In The Skywalker Saga https://t.co/zHYZWPkc3g
about 18 hours ago
- LEGO Star Wars Skywalker Saga Gets An OFFICIAL Release Date https://t.co/Y3nqZbsBiz
about 19 hours ago
- LEGO Star Wars Skywalker Saga DLC Detailed https://t.co/G7yoR2ZLH4
about 21 hours ago
- LEGO Magazines January Round-up https://t.co/XdDp55gQIx
about 22 hours ago
- LEGO Adventure Golf Set To Come To LEGOLAND Windsor https://t.co/dv5roS3tza
about 2 days ago