Halloween is creeping ever closer and this weekend may be spent craving pumpkins in preparation of all hallows eve. You may be a dab hand when it comes creating a creepy design in pumpkins or you may need a little inspiration. So how about trying out one of these LEGO themed pumpkin stencils. Pick one of the minifigure silhouettes below, print it out and get cutting. Make sure you take care if using sharp cutting instruments. What not share your handy work with us on Twitter.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
By clicking on affiliate links across this website, BricksFanz.com may earn a small commission. This in no way influences our opinions or shape the content we cover.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- First Look At LEGO Ideas Winnie The Pooh Set https://t.co/g4K6bN9jMA
about 1 hour ago
- LEGO Fights FOMO With #VIDIYOVibes Campaign https://t.co/TzG4vVOsEq
about 4 hours ago
- 40502: The Brick Moulding Machine Set Review https://t.co/kJWNpjOS7d
about 6 hours ago
- Briception - a brick-built LEGO Brick Moulding Machine making LEGO bricks. Which could then be used to make a brick… https://t.co/12PQTSwiNB
about 18 hours ago
- Which would you rather have a bag of sweets or a bag of LEGO bricks? Both would probably not do your teeth any good… https://t.co/y0NGMXWpUU
about 20 hours ago