DK Books are set to introduce a new book format for their LEGO® range called Pocket Builders. These pocket-sized books will include facts, tips, and tricks to help you create your own builds. Each LEGO Pocket Builder book is packed with images of fun-to-make models, building techniques, advice, and inspiration. There are currently two LEGO Pocket Builder books due to be published in 2023. One focused on Vehicles and the other on Nature. Please note these covers are subject to change.
Home » New Products » DK Introducing New LEGO Pocket Builder Books
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
By clicking on affiliate links across this website, BricksFanz.com may earn a small commission. This in no way influences our opinions or shapes the content we cover.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- BricksFanz Weekly Recap March 20th – 26th https://t.co/M2oJDeLEzd
about 7 hours ago
- LEGO Friends The Next Chapter Episode 1 https://t.co/BNg7cu8nbb
about 11 hours ago
- Free LEGO Easter Event At The Entertainer https://t.co/81Xev1CoYD
about 15 hours ago
- For those in the UK, you can get the physical Aquadirt Racer set with the standard editions of LEGO 2K Drive from… https://t.co/c0b6ApRkR9
about 2 days ago
- LEGO Magazines March Round-up https://t.co/hitT4MSwYb
about 2 days ago