Over the weekend much of the UK was dusted with a layer of snow and amid the chaos this causes, there’s also some fun to be had. But what’s the first thing you do when faced with the white stuff? No not build a snowman, you grab your LEGO bricks and get creative, well we do at least. We shared a few on social media and decided to round them up into one handy place. First we took the Winter Village Station into the snow before introducing The Doctor to snow, real snow. Then the LEGO Minifigure Yeti had their snow day treats, as Zane’s Spinjitzu powers got a little out of hand. Finally Duplo santa and his reindeer have some fun ahead of the big day. Share your #LEGOSnowPics with us and social media, we’d love to see you get creative in the snow.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- Junior Builder Week Returns To @LEGOLANDWindsor https://t.co/vqFT1zejea
about 2 hours ago
- Want a unique gift for the LEGO fan in your life? Check out the new Personalised LEGO Books from @Penwizard https://t.co/cogR3OkDYF
about 4 hours ago
- Free LEGO Reindeer Ornament Offer Now Live https://t.co/vVSECsGkXg
about 6 hours ago
- Gameloft To Bring New LEGO Game To Mobiles https://t.co/nLF5DMEunw
about 19 hours ago
- Christmas Gift Guide: Ultimate Builds https://t.co/JxybdiryhJ
about 1 day ago