Over the weekend much of the UK was dusted with a layer of snow and amid the chaos this causes, there’s also some fun to be had. But what’s the first thing you do when faced with the white stuff? No not build a snowman, you grab your LEGO bricks and get creative, well we do at least. We shared a few on social media and decided to round them up into one handy place. First we took the Winter Village Station into the snow before introducing The Doctor to snow, real snow. Then the LEGO Minifigure Yeti had their snow day treats, as Zane’s Spinjitzu powers got a little out of hand. Finally Duplo santa and his reindeer have some fun ahead of the big day. Share your #LEGOSnowPics with us and social media, we’d love to see you get creative in the snow.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- LEGO Mystery Boxes From The @minifigstore
about 14 hours ago
- LEGO DC Comics Super Heroes Ultimate Quiz Book Review https://t.co/vh5RmpALJi @dkbooks
about 16 hours ago
- BricksFanz Weekly Recap June 11th - 17th https://t.co/bz2PcMivUt #LEGO
about 1 day ago
- Nightmare Before Christmas BrickHeadz Revealed https://t.co/GhktAuul9F
about 2 days ago
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes Black Panther Trouble In Wakanda Watch Now https://t.co/jUo5BxNhUT #BuoldSomethingSuper
about 3 days ago