In a few months, time Chronicle Books will be publishing the first of their new range of LEGO® titles and stationery. To celebrate their new AFOL focused range, US LEGO fans can take part in the LEGO Still Life Challenge. The idea is to create an image using unconnected LEGO elements. Check out the various products here for a little inspiration. Although the contest is only open to US residents, LEGO fans elsewhere can pre-order the new LEGO titles by Chronicle Books from Amazon.
How to participate:
- Compose your own “still life” scene using only unconnected LEGO® bricks
- Share a photo in a public Instagram or Twitter post with hashtags #LEGOStillLife and #ChroniclexLEGO
- Enter for a chance to win the prizes above by filling out the form here
- All 8 New Chronicle Books Products + $250 LEGO® Gift Card ($385+ value)
- 6 Chronicle Books Products + Brick Backpack + Key Chain + more ($175+ value)
- Chronicle Books Stationery + Colored Pencils + Buildable Ruler ($100+ value)