US Country Music star Chris Stapleton has joined forces with the LEGO Group for a fun new LEGO® themed music video. The video for Second One To Know is completely animated with Chris and his band appearing as Minifigures. They are soon forced to battle ninja and giant dragons, all whilst still putting on a gig for their fans. There are plenty of Easter eggs and see if you can spot the special cameo. The animation studio behind the video has worked with LEGO before on such projects has the TV spots during LEGO Batman’s Channel 4 takeover and the recent Hidden Side animated shorts. Check out the video below.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- Personalised Mother's Day Gift Ideas By @FabBricks https://t.co/O6E0pB3DE4
about 4 hours ago
- 30342: #LEGO Speed Champions Lamborghini Polybag Review https://t.co/uyqFtn6Ukf
about 6 hours ago
- #LEGO Legacy Release Date Revealed https://t.co/65AgKzSB4V
about 17 hours ago
- Chronicle Books #LEGOStillLife Challenge #ChroniclexLEGO https://t.co/I5jMaAIpIM
about 23 hours ago
- #LEGO Spider-Man Venomosaurus Ambush Official Images https://t.co/1OXpCurNvA
about 1 day ago