Canadian retailer Simons has launched a range of LEGO-branded clothing under their LE31 menswear brand. The collection includes four pieces, a hoodie, a long-sleeve top and two tees. They feature the LEGO® logo or Minifigure designs and continue the usual colour palettes of similar clothing lines. The hoodie is very similar to the one released by Levi. This new range joins LEGO clothing collections from Levi, Hype and Adidas. Thanks to BricksFanz reader Jeffery for the heads up. Check out the LE31 LEGO Collection here.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
Submit a Comment Cancel reply
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
By clicking on affiliate links across this website, BricksFanz.com may earn a small commission. This in no way influences our opinions or shapes the content we cover.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- Discounted Set Bundles Arrive In The LEGO Sale https://t.co/xj9nxs1dLa
about 9 hours ago
- LEGO Star Wars Young Jedi Adventures Set Revealed #RLFM #Reveal #LEGO75358 https://t.co/zy1frxsAJP
about 13 hours ago
- 41732: Downtown Flower And Design Stores Set Review #RFLM #Review #LEGO41732 https://t.co/34KAiUGHc8
about 16 hours ago
- LEGO 2K Drive Will Let Share Custom Creations https://t.co/gnpog4Yu4c
about 2 days ago
- New LEGO Space Art Book Revealed https://t.co/HnC7Eb9CPz
about 2 days ago
9th October 2022
I need this hoodie ASAP!