With many people now receiving their pre-ordered Bricklink Designer Program sets from the first round, instructions for those sets are now available as well. As the Bricklink sets needed to use current parts, if you didn’t purchase any of the sets, you can still try and build them by sourcing the parts from elsewhere. You can find the instructions here but I highly recommend using the LEGO Building Instructions App as you’ll also get access to the parts list as well as full 3D Instructions Plus features.
Home » New Products » Bricklink Round 1 Set Instructions Now Available
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
By clicking on affiliate links across this website, BricksFanz.com may earn a small commission. This in no way influences our opinions or shapes the content we cover.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- LEGO 2K Driving Game Officially Confirmed - Trailer Coming This Week https://t.co/9kCOhmQlaY
about 4 hours ago
- 2K Games May Be Prepping A LEGO Racing Game https://t.co/88xho3Kf95
about 8 hours ago
- Changes To LEGO Magazines Coverage https://t.co/pFXHgX5NJB
about 12 hours ago
- BricksFanz Weekly Recap March 13th – 19th https://t.co/vItsWZ0fFQ
about 1 day ago
- Pre-order New Mandalorian LEGO Star Wars Sets https://t.co/CHPerVHWeD
about 1 day ago