As part of the troublesome release of the LEGO® Porsche 911 Turbo and 911 Targa set. A virtual car meet was held and later made available for VIP members via the VIP Reward Centre. Now the video has been added to the official LEGO YouTube for all to see. Hear the stories behind the design of the LEGO Porsche 911 Turbo and 911 Targa in this video, led by Ginny Buckley along with LEGO design master Mike Psiaki, Porsche exterior designer Fabian Schmölz and Jörg Thilow of Porsche Heritage and Museum. They delve into the rich heritage of the original Porsche 911 and its beautiful, elegant yet sporty design that has been adapted over the years but never changed and how that iconic design inspired the latest addition to the LEGO Vehicle Collection. The LEGO Porsche 911 Turbo and 911 Targa set is available now from LEGO.com and LEGO stores.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
By clicking on affiliate links across this website, BricksFanz.com may earn a small commission. This in no way influences our opinions or shape the content we cover.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- LEGO 90 Years Of Play - When Classics Return https://t.co/LSnxWcLee7
about 2 hours ago
- My favourite LEGO moment is meeting Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen, a very special moment! https://t.co/TDIBRjfLUf
about 4 hours ago
- Did someone say birthday? That means cake 🎂 Happy Birthday @LEGO_Group and thanks for being a part of daily life 🎉
about 5 hours ago
- I've rebuilt my first ever @LEGO_Group set to celebrate World Play Day & 90 Years of Play #LEGO90Years
about 6 hours ago
- Retro Rebuilds - The King's Castle #LEGO90Years https://t.co/kjURSAmroE
about 6 hours ago