Despite technically still not being officially announced, the LEGO® NINJAGO City Gardens set has now been added to LEGO.com. The product page offers a better look at the set and some of the features it will include. Similar to previous NINJAGO City sets, the Gardens will feature multiple levels and appears to stand taller than the first NINJAGO City set. It will also include 19 Minifigure characters including a very special golden version of Master Wu. I’d say expect more details later this week, but in all honesty, everything about this set is pretty much officially in the wild.
Rediscover cherished memories and favorite ninja heroes with this NINJAGO® City Gardens (71741) set for play and display. Celebrate the 10th anniversary of the world of NINJAGO by enjoying a rewarding and fun-filled building task.
A ninja toy for creative fun
There is something to enthrall NINJAGO fans on each of the brilliantly detailed three floors, including an ice cream shop, Chen’s noodle house, the control room and a museum celebrating the ninjas’ rich history. The building set is also packed with 19 minifigures, including all of the ninjas and some their allies, to enhance the build-and-play experience.
The ultimate construction set for all NINJAGO fans.
This hugely impressive model is guaranteed to excite NINJAGO fans of all ages: a nostalgia-filled tower to proudly display for older builders, and a world of play opportunities for youngsters. The mammoth set has 5,685 pieces, so parents can also enjoy a rewarding and fun bonding experience building it with their children.
- Spectacular NINJAGO® City Gardens (71741) 5-tiered ninja house model to build and play with, or display to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the NINJAGO world.
- House playset has an incredible 19 minifigures to enhance role play including Young Lloyd, Kai, Zane, Urban Cole, Urban Jay, Urban Nya, Wu Legacy, Misako, Ronin, Hai, Cece, Mei and Tito.
- Model is packed with rooms, including an ice cream shop, Chen’s noodle house, a ninja control room and a museum, all with accessories and details inspired by the ninjas’ rich history.
- Each of the model’s 5 tiers lifts off for easy play action, and there is a ladder that can be pulled up and down at the back.
- This 5,685-piece ninja playset is a great birthday gift for a passionate NINJAGO® or LEGO® fan and can be a fun bonding experience when a parent and child build it together.
- The ninja house measures over 29 in. (73 cm) high, 17.5 in. (44 cm) long and 13 in. (33 cm) wide, which is sure to impress when placed on display.
- Includes a collectible golden Wu Legacy minifigure to also celebrate the 10th anniversary of LEGO® NINJAGO® toys.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® has an amazing collection of cool toys for play or display, including mechs, dragons, cars and boats.