During Toy Fair season we got the first look at the new 20th series of LEGO® Minifigures. Now thanks to The Minifigure Store who have kindly provided me with the images, we have higher quality look of each character to feature in the special 10th anniversary series, coming this May. The series will feature 16 new characters to collect including a special 10th anniversary tile. You’ll be able to pre-order full series of the new LEGO Minifigures Series 20 from The Minifigure Store soon. They are set to be released on May 1st.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
By clicking on affiliate links across this website, BricksFanz.com may earn a small commission. This in no way influences our opinions or shape the content we cover.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- Microsoft Interested In Warner Bros. Games Studios https://t.co/hCQqJSMZcw
about 2 hours ago
- Various LEGO Sets Hitting @AldiUK Specialbuys https://t.co/qsovz6quJS
about 12 hours ago
- LEGO Monkie Kid Polybag Official Images https://t.co/XOLFiTGNHv
about 17 hours ago
- BricksFanz Weekly LEGO Recap June 29th - July 5th https://t.co/Vw1bg0NY8x
about 1 day ago
- New Monkie Kid Polybag Revealed https://t.co/sahxtSF2qw
about 2 days ago