Each month we cover the various LEGO® Magazines published by Immediate Media. These include titles based on popular LEGO themes such as LEGO Star Wars, LEGO City, LEGO Friends, LEGO NINJAGO, LEGO Jurassic World, LEGO Batman, LEGO Marvel and many more. Each magazine includes a cover-mounted LEGO gift. These range from Minifigures to Minibuilds. Here you’ll find an ever-growing collection of the instructions found within the LEGO Magazines. These will only cover buildable sets, not Minifigures and will only be updated once the Magazine is no longer on sale. The instructions remain the copyright of the LEGO Group, Immediate Media and the various IP owners.
Home » LEGO Magazine Instructions
By clicking on affiliate links across this website, BricksFanz.com may earn a small commission. This in no way influences our opinions or shape the content we cover.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- New LEGO Puzzles & More Coming Soon From @ChronicleBooks https://t.co/SuLgzFTo1B
about 3 hours ago
- Interactive LEGO Billboard Launched In London https://t.co/AL1PIqL9gx
about 5 hours ago
- Just been informed by the PR that the LEGO Billboard is actually at Westfield Stratford, they made an error in the… https://t.co/4u8oQzkIBC
about 7 hours ago
- If you thought the Minifigure Faces puzzle was evil, I mean a challenge.... behold Rainbow Bricks Coming 2021
about 18 hours ago
- New LEGO Explorer Magazine & Polybag Review https://t.co/IsBHV4E4HE
about 19 hours ago