With the epic new Welcome To Apocalypseburg! set now available for all, the Designer Video for the set has been released. In it Senior Designer, Justin Ramsden is joined by Graphic Designer Mike Patton and Element Designer, Ruth Kelly, as they discuss the creation of the set, along with it’s minifigures and some of the new elements it features. The video also offers a look at some of the concept models used to create the final set. Even more amazing is Justin’s Emmet vest and outstanding Fabuland shirt! Check them all out below and why not check out my review of the set right here. The LEGO® Movie 2 opens in cinemas this Friday.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- Fun new @HallmarkUK LEGO greetings cards now in @sainsburys check them one out!
about 8 hours ago
- Free LEGO Movie 2 Videogame DLC Now Available https://t.co/a9tlgaalkk
about 10 hours ago
- The new LEGO NINJAGO sets look incredible! Hats off to the LEGO Design Team, who continue to push the creative boun… https://t.co/cYHjG9x8XS
about 11 hours ago
- Free LEGO Marvel Art Prints Collection Now Available https://t.co/TVz8v5PFqh
about 12 hours ago
- LEGO Toy Story 4 Sets Now Available At John Lewis https://t.co/Cu8eyMxX2u
about 13 hours ago