With the epic new Welcome To Apocalypseburg! set now available for all, the Designer Video for the set has been released. In it Senior Designer, Justin Ramsden is joined by Graphic Designer Mike Patton and Element Designer, Ruth Kelly, as they discuss the creation of the set, along with it’s minifigures and some of the new elements it features. The video also offers a look at some of the concept models used to create the final set. Even more amazing is Justin’s Emmet vest and outstanding Fabuland shirt! Check them all out below and why not check out my review of the set right here. The LEGO® Movie 2 opens in cinemas this Friday.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- LEGO Minifigures Series 19 Find 'em Guide https://t.co/ouAVbUaYLE
about 16 hours ago
- Hidden Side Sets Spook Up Apple Stores https://t.co/RGf9GAtGFq
about 18 hours ago
- All-new LEGO Pumpkin Storage Heads Coming Soon https://t.co/zdLIYg6N7a
about 1 day ago
- Online LEGO Experience Vastly Overhauled https://t.co/pBj5Zx1lQd
about 1 day ago
- Only grabbed two as a full box is on the way but I do like the little robot thingy
about 2 days ago