The nights are drawing in, the weather is getting rather chilly and there is a spooky feel in the air. October is all about the spookiness and ClicTime’s latest range of buildable LEGO® Minifigure watches are the perfect thing to countdown to the witching hour. These trio of new watches are inspired by classic spooky LEGO Minifigures including a Mummy, Lord Vampire and Skeleton Guy. Each watch is themed around its character, with special printed links, a Minifigure link and spookily fun watch face. Check out each of the watches below. They will be available soon from ClicTime, Amazon and selected retailers.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- 71026: LEGO DC Super Heroes Minifigures Mini Review https://t.co/itCIg9ayeX
about 2 hours ago
- Not much left to build now. It may be a Man U themed set but it's an enjoyable build!
about 12 hours ago
- 31099: #LEGO Creator 3-in-1 Propeller Plane Set Review https://t.co/UJzcCAaKFm
about 1 day ago
- Help Name The New LEGO House Eatery https://t.co/YwBYgXxX02
about 1 day ago
- #LEGO Marvel Studios Black Widow Set Revealed https://t.co/bPs1Q07I7x
about 2 days ago