During Comic-Con IGN took a closer look at The LEGO NINJAGO Movie Videogame, with the games producer Tim Wileman. TT Games’ upcoming new LEGO Games title is based on the story and characters from The LEGO NINJAGO Movie, as with each new LEGO Games release, the game will introduce a few new elements including a brand new 360° camera compared to the more fixed camera of past games. This will allow for more freedom within levels and a new ability called Ninja Agility. There will be over 100 characters to unlock with maybe a few fan favourites from the Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- Up To 50% Off All Toys Including LEGO Now At Sainsbury's https://t.co/HQ5Tk11CG7
about 2 hours ago
- LEGO DC Super-Villains Launches This Week https://t.co/HzBsDOdpSu @wb_games_uk
about 19 hours ago
- Free LEGO DUPLO Sets At Amazon https://t.co/wqz2rB1BNE
about 21 hours ago
- Upcoming LEGO NINJAGO Sets Teased https://t.co/klnuK4JgXX
about 23 hours ago
- Exciting times at BricksFanz HQ time to get our game on! Chaos is here!
about 1 day ago