During Comic-Con IGN took a closer look at The LEGO NINJAGO Movie Videogame, with the games producer Tim Wileman. TT Games’ upcoming new LEGO Games title is based on the story and characters from The LEGO NINJAGO Movie, as with each new LEGO Games release, the game will introduce a few new elements including a brand new 360° camera compared to the more fixed camera of past games. This will allow for more freedom within levels and a new ability called Ninja Agility. There will be over 100 characters to unlock with maybe a few fan favourites from the Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
By clicking on affiliate links across this website, BricksFanz.com may earn a small commission. This in no way influences our opinions or shapes the content we cover.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- LEGO Technic PEUGEOT Goes Big At Le Mans https://t.co/LeCxzj6zrt
about 4 hours ago
- Still To Come From LEGO Ideas June 2023 https://t.co/I8PEXczILA
about 6 hours ago
- Get Double VIP Points On All LEGO Purchases https://t.co/T4jqxMP1zW
about 9 hours ago
- Final Two LEGO Bricktober Sets Coming To VIP Rewards https://t.co/3cna3OsJrs
about 1 day ago
- Celebrate You With LEGO Pieces Of Me https://t.co/mTlheNNlQg
about 1 day ago