A few weeks again during half-term in the UK, Hamleys held a couple of in-store events to celebrate the release of The LEGO® Movie 2. As part of the promotion for the movie and the new toy range based upon it, one of Hamleys famous window displays were given the LEGO treatment with a unique LEGO Movie 2 display. A video has been released which shows how this fun display was created. Although the display wasn’t entirely made from LEGO elements, a lot of work when into creating the 35:1 upscaled versions of the Minifigure character from the movie. It took 11 people, 5 weeks to design and create these megafigure, and a further 8 hours to install the moving installation in Hamleys. Check it out below.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- LEGO Disney Series 2 Minifigures On Sale At Argos https://t.co/6MhmT37dwi
about 2 hours ago
- Who's excited for the new LEGO Toy Story 4 sets?
about 4 hours ago
- BricksFanz Weekly #LEGO Recap April 15th - 21st https://t.co/Od2NoIV90m
about 8 hours ago
- New LEGO NINJAGO Visual Dictionary Minifigure Revealed https://t.co/3gp9NXmGpb
about 12 hours ago
- 10766: Woody & RC Toy Story 4 Set Review https://t.co/w6zacJeXVt
about 17 hours ago