LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort will once again play host to some of the galaxy’s finest, as Star Wars Days strike back. The popular family event has been running at the park for a number of years and always proves popular. This year you’ll be able to help build a LEGO® Star Wars Mosaic, build a free minibuild, use your Jedi skills to take part in a MINILAND Wookiee Scavenger Hunt and of course immerse yourself in plenty of LEGO fun, from a galaxy far, far away. The event sells out quickly, so if you want to visit the park during any of the Star Wars Days, book your tickets now.
CHANNEL THE FORCE AT THE LEGOLAND® WINDSOR RESORT WITH SPECIAL LEGO® STAR WARS™ DAYS
Saturday 5 – Monday 7 May 2018
From 5 – 7 May 2018, fans can join a galaxy of LEGO® Star Wars™ themed activities, featuring the spectacular LEGO® Star Wars™ Miniland Model Display, as the Force awakens at the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort for the ever popular LEGO Star Wars Days.
Families will enjoy a host of intergalactic fun and games, including a speed build of the popular Millennium Falcon LEGO® Star Wars set, with the chance win your own to take home. Super LEGO Star Wars fans can dress up as their favourite characters and be crowned best costume, before enjoying some LEGO Star Wars colouring activities, plus there’s the chance to check out the awesome LEGO Star Wars Miniland Model Display which brings to life iconic Star Wars scenes in over 1.5 million LEGO bricks. An epic finale at the display sees a gargantuan, 500,000 LEGO Death Star featuring 16 LEGO Alliance ships swooping in to destroy it. The massive 2.4 metre wide, 3 metre high Death Star, weighs in at a hefty 860kg.
Little ones can head to Miniland and search high and low for miniature Wookiee’s hiding among iconic landmarks from across the globe made entirely of LEGO bricks. Families can extend their LEGO Star Wars fun and take part in a big LEGO build of Yoda, exclusive to hotel guests.
The LEGO Star Wars Days are included in the normal ticket price. Pre-booking online in advance is advised to guarantee entry at www.LEGOLAND.co.uk.
Park tickets/Hotel packages
- Park opens from 9 March until 1 November 2018 (closed on selected midweek days in March, April, May, September, and October)
- Park tickets from £47 when booked online at least 7 days in advance during LEGO Star Wars Days
- Book here: www.legoland.co.uk/tickets-and-passes/online-tickets/ or call 0845 373 2640
- LEGOLAND Hotel from £xx per person per night based on 2 adults and 2 children including breakfast and 2 day park tickets
- LEGOLAND Castle Hotel from £xx per person per night based on 2 adults and 2 children including breakfast and 2 day park tickets.