Later this evening at exactly one minute past midnight, the Leicester Square LEGO® store will be opening up its doors for the Stranger Things set launch. 400 lucky LEGO fans can brave the Upside Down, to be some of the first people to get their hands on the new set. To really get yourself in the mood for taking down the Demogorgons and Mind Flayers, don your most ‘fashionable’ 80s attire. Pop on those parachute pants, dig out the jean jacket and stash your cash in the finest bum bag as you make your way to the LEGO Brand Store in London’s Leicester Square this evening. Most importantly see if you can out do LEGO Designer Justin’s amazing shirt collection!
When: Wednesday 15/05/19 00:01 (Tuesday into Wednesday) Where: Leicester Square LEGO Store Who: 400 people will be able to purchase the set during opening event.
- Be the first in Europe to see and buy the new set
- Meet the LEGO Designer, Justin Ramsden and get the set signed
- Netflix and Build – take part in a special building experience
- Hang out and engage with fans of LEGO bricks and one of the
most popular Netflix series
- Enjoy some “totally tubular” refreshments
- Last but not least… dress to impress! Show your best 80’s swag!