As we revealed a few weeks ago, the LEGO® NINJAGO Trading Card collection will be returning for a third series next month and unlike Series 2, there will be a few more Limited Edition cards to track down this time around and we can exclusively revealed how many there will be and where they will pop up over the next few months. When they are officially released we’ll go into a bit more detail but for now here are the basics.
As before the Starter Pack will include a trio of Limited Edition cards namely – LE1, LE2 and LE3
There will once again be four Trading Card multipacks to collect each featuring a different Limited Edition card so in those you will find cards LE4, LE5, LE6 and LE7.
The rest of the Limited Edition cards will be covermounted on various Immediate Media magazines including LEGO NINJAGO magazine, LEGO NEXO KNIGHTS magazine and comic special along with MEGA magazine.
- LE8 – MEGA magazine issue 68
- LE9 – MEGA magazine issue 70
- LE10 – LEGO NEXO KNIGHTS Comic Special
- LE11 – LEGO NEXO KNIGHTS magazine issue 26
- LE12 – LEGO NINJAGO magazine issue 36
- LE13 – LEGO NINJAGO magazine issue 38 (originally listed as issue 37, changed to issue 38 by publisher)
- LE14 – MEGA magazine issue 71
Please note all are subject to change.