A few weeks ago it was revealed that the LEGO Group had signed on to become the first global sponsor of the Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards. As part of the promotional campaign, an animated LEGO® NINJAGO short has been created which has the Masters of Spinjitzu face-off against Lord Garmadon, who wants to create a slime powered weapon. The prequel has been released online, with the conclusion being shown during the Kids Choice Award show on March 23rd. This also continues the celebration of the NINJAGO theme and TV show which will soon hit its 100th episode. Further celebrations will see more sets, books and magazines released under the NINJAGO Legacy banner.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- Amazon UK Deals: LEGO Technic Porsche Half Price https://t.co/6HbfoHdafm
about 32 mins ago
- Who managed to pick up a Destiny's Bounty? What are you doing with it building it, saving it or using for parts?
about 1 hour ago
- LEGO @JurassicWorld: Legend of Isla Nublar Roars Onto @Nickelodeon Next Month https://t.co/CdwhVw7KgF
about 3 hours ago
- LEGO Disney Train & Station Set Now Available https://t.co/xqRuNHdu3T
about 12 hours ago
- Bargain Alert! The LEGO NINJAGO Movie Destiny's Bounty Less Than Half Price At Argos https://t.co/I71pQpgegc
about 14 hours ago