A few weeks ago it was revealed that the LEGO Group had signed on to become the first global sponsor of the Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards. As part of the promotional campaign, an animated LEGO® NINJAGO short has been created which has the Masters of Spinjitzu face-off against Lord Garmadon, who wants to create a slime powered weapon. The prequel has been released online, with the conclusion being shown during the Kids Choice Award show on March 23rd. This also continues the celebration of the NINJAGO theme and TV show which will soon hit its 100th episode. Further celebrations will see more sets, books and magazines released under the NINJAGO Legacy banner.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- Building The LEGO Nano Gauntlet https://t.co/VQjXV7usca
about 6 hours ago
- 60225: Rover Testing Drive LEGO City Set Review https://t.co/4t9rzU9WCP
about 10 hours ago
- New LEGO Game Title Partly Revealed #LEGOLegacy https://t.co/dQOZigQm7j
about 20 hours ago
- LEGO Shop Now Selling Full Boxes Of Disney Minifigures https://t.co/fxMpfSRvua
about 22 hours ago
- A New LEGO Ideas Set Has Been Revealed https://t.co/bekhDBX2kj
about 1 day ago