Warner Bros. UK have added a number of new TV spots for The LEGO® Movie 2. These short trails for the upcoming new movie, may only be a few seconds long but they each offer a little new footage from the sequel. Including an additional look at the sparkly vampire mini-dolls, a couple of new brick-built characters and much more. Check them below, The LEGO Movie 2 opens across much of the world of February 8th and we’ll getting to see it early, so look at for a review shortly before.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- LEGO Movie 2 Sewer Babies Back In Stock https://t.co/wHNlGrOB2S
about 51 mins ago
- Celebrate 20 Years Of LEGO Star Wars At LEGO House https://t.co/GuybsLOqB0
about 7 hours ago
- LEGO Brand Retail Want Your Insight Into Shopping In #LEGO Stores https://t.co/vTr4gbjBWt
about 10 hours ago
- The LEGO Movie 2 Experience At @LEGOLAND_CA https://t.co/aQieTvZyt0
about 12 hours ago
- Half Term #LEGO Fun At Sheffield Brickfest! https://t.co/JTaWL3lmBD
about 15 hours ago