The latest wave of LEGO® Speed Champions sets have raced into stores. There are five new sets now available, all of which follow a new design standard which has the vehicles at 25% bigger than they used to be. The new 8 stud wide build allows these tiny LEGO recreations of iconic supercars, to be even more accurate. The new sets feature cars from Nissan, Ferrari, Jaguar, Audi and Lamborghini. They new size also means a price increase with the UK price for a single vehicle jumping from £12.99 to £17.99. You’ll find the new 2020 LEGO Speed Champions sets in stores and online now.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
By clicking on affiliate links across this website, BricksFanz.com may earn a small commission. This in no way influences our opinions or shape the content we cover.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- LEGO Storage Sale At A Place For Everything https://t.co/1TKPUW6I3r
about 4 hours ago
- Playful LEGO Art Installation Unveiled In New York For World Play Day https://t.co/4NU8azbMMm
about 8 hours ago
- LEGO Star Wars Magazine Issue 86 Out Now https://t.co/S5cakZWaPz
about 8 hours ago
- LEGO City Missions Experience Coming To London https://t.co/39I21ifrTM
about 9 hours ago
- LEGO Bits N' Bricks Podcast Makes A Surprise Return https://t.co/c7HWThOezz
about 20 hours ago