The new set images continue to arrive, next up is LEGO® Jurassic World, with box images coming, once again via skvis.no. The most exciting thing about the Jurassic World sets are most certainly the dinosaurs. There are a couple of recoloured dinos including the Indomius rex and a raptor. They are used by a couple of new dinos, which include a Gallimimus, Ankylosaurus and baby versions of both an Ankylosaurus and Triceratops. Check out the images below.
Home » New Products » New LEGO Jurassic World Summer Set Images
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
By clicking on affiliate links across this website, BricksFanz.com may earn a small commission. This in no way influences our opinions or shapes the content we cover.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- LEGOLAND Billund Celebrates 55th Anniversary https://t.co/dGwnX7Ry3Y
about 7 hours ago
- LEGO Icons PAC-MAN Arcade Designer Interview - Sven Franic #RLFM #LEGO10323 https://t.co/uqV4wkUmMk
about 14 hours ago
- The best #LEGO set ever? 41757: Botanical Garden Set Review #RLFM #Review #LEGO41757 https://t.co/d8oBUK92vV
about 1 day ago
- LEGO Icons Of Play Set Now Available https://t.co/4enCesDgXI
about 2 days ago
- First Look At LEGO Store Leicester Square LEGO NINJAGO #DragonsRising Zone https://t.co/a4FcUuy2AJ
about 2 days ago