The new range of LEGO® Harry Potter sets were revealed earlier today and as the action moves to the later films, the sets introduce plenty of new Minifigures. Many of the characters have a new updated look in line with the rest of the relaunched Wizarding World sets. Plus there a few making their first appearance such as the Centaurs. There are also a couple of new style owls and patrons creatures. Check out the Minifigures which will be included in these upcoming sets below. They will be available in June in UK and Europe, then in August in North America. Pre-orders open this week.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
By clicking on affiliate links across this website, BricksFanz.com may earn a small commission. This in no way influences our opinions or shapes the content we cover.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- NINJAGO Garmadon Fan-voted Cover Now Available https://t.co/eTGF6vlxXq
about 13 hours ago
- Pre-order The LEGO Star Wars Helmet Sets Plus Boushh Helmet Revealed https://t.co/UkDRySiu7d
about 14 hours ago
- Two New LEGO Star Wars Helmets Officially Revealed #RLFM #Review #LEGO75349 #LEGO75350 https://t.co/eLdY1ZZcCV
about 15 hours ago
- LEGO City 2023 Set Reviews Round-up https://t.co/MZPsIqdsLE
about 18 hours ago
- 21338: A-Frame Cabin LEGO Ideas Set Review #RLFM #Review #LEGO21338 https://t.co/Ymy6QzTh8I
about 2 days ago