It’s that most wonderful time of the year, no not Christmas, the time when an online retailer goes rogue and adds LEGO® 2021 product images to the website. There is plenty to get through but I’ll start with LEGO DOTS. The latest wave of products from this interesting new theme includes new sized bracelets, plenty of new DOTS jewels and other buildable goodies, including an amazing set of buildable cakes. So thanks to Van der Meulen here are images of the 2021 LEGO DOTS sets.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
By clicking on affiliate links across this website, BricksFanz.com may earn a small commission. This in no way influences our opinions or shape the content we cover.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- The Armorer’s Mandalorian Forge Officially Revealed https://t.co/UWlir5sClx
about 4 hours ago
- 76194: Tony Stark’s Sakaarian Iron Man Set Marvel Studios What If...? LEGO Set Review https://t.co/O5Tx4WxaOX
about 7 hours ago
- Adidas Superstar X LEGO Trainers Now Available https://t.co/UJLxHcoXJR
about 12 hours ago
- Reunited at last! The @LEGO_Group Super Mario Bros. 🍄🪠
about 22 hours ago
- The Watcher can see all even the Multiverse #LEGO #Marvel #WhatIf
about 1 day ago