The new 2021 sets continue to appear at various online retailers, with Polish retailer Bonito revealing two new additions to the LEGO® 18+ range of sets. This new branding for the Creator Expert line has really allowed the scope of sets to change and the Botanical Collection certainly reflects that. They are both plants themed builds with a nice little Japanese Bonsai tree, which can be built with either green or blossom leaves. The other is a buildable bouquet of flowers, which features various blooms to create a colourful bunch of flowers. Both will make truly unique LEGO display pieces, in particular those flowers. Both sets are due to appear in early 2021.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
By clicking on affiliate links across this website, BricksFanz.com may earn a small commission. This in no way influences our opinions or shapes the content we cover.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- Free LEGO BIONICLE Set Promotion Begins https://t.co/1PyFtOMm11
about 1 hour ago
- NINJAGO Garmadon Fan-voted Cover Now Available https://t.co/eTGF6vlxXq
about 20 hours ago
- Pre-order The LEGO Star Wars Helmet Sets Plus Boushh Helmet Revealed https://t.co/UkDRySiu7d
about 21 hours ago
- Two New LEGO Star Wars Helmets Officially Revealed #RLFM #Review #LEGO75349 #LEGO75350 https://t.co/eLdY1ZZcCV
about 22 hours ago
- LEGO City 2023 Set Reviews Round-up https://t.co/MZPsIqdsLE
about 1 day ago