The official LEGO® social media channels have teased a brand new Adidas set. The image shared shows the toe of a white Adidas shoe, real laces along with the date of July 1st. It would seem that after a number of LEGO-themed clothing items and trainer collections, we’ll finally be getting an Adidas-themed LEGO build. Expect more details of the LEGO x Adidas set very soon.
Home » New Products » New LEGO Adidas Set Teased
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
By clicking on affiliate links across this website, BricksFanz.com may earn a small commission. This in no way influences our opinions or shapes the content we cover.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- NINJAGO Dragons Rising Where To Watch In The UK https://t.co/Gjr6Pt5ed6
about 10 hours ago
- 43215: #Disney100 The Enchanted Treehouse Set Review #RLFM #Review #LEGO43215 https://t.co/n1OKAZ8pLn
about 12 hours ago
- We already knew the Friends Botanical Gardens was going to be a good set. But just this first little section is ama… https://t.co/53tqxBgGL7
about 15 hours ago
- Introducing LEGO Play Stories From LEGO Books https://t.co/8HdED3iQj2
about 16 hours ago
- LEGO Batman Batcave Shadow Box VIP Early Access https://t.co/tWQ9mgGkkK
about 18 hours ago