It seems the rumour of LEGO® BrickHeadz rolling into 2020 is indeed true has new sets have already started appearing a Monobrand store. Images of the sets have been posted on Eurobricks by user Dreamshade. First up are two wedding themed BrickHeadz set 40383: Bride and 40384: Groom. These appear to be a little similar to the Go Brick Me set, as you can build various different style BrickHeadz, with different skin tones and accessories. The fact they are both individual sets means they can be purchased by any combination of couples getting married. Next set available to buy already is another Seasonal BrickHeadz set, 40379: Valentine Bear and on the back of the box is a couple more seasonal sets. 40380: Sheep and 40436: Lucky Cat. Which brings the BrickHeadz range up to the big 100!
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
By clicking on affiliate links across this website, BricksFanz.com may earn a small commission. This in no way influences our opinions or shape the content we cover.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- I still have a number of LEGO Lord of the Rings sets on display so it's nice to see the world return to LEGO sets i… https://t.co/OYRC12s46a
about 3 hours ago
- LEGO Table Football Discounted & Double Points https://t.co/I6Dcd6Vf1A
about 4 hours ago
- Eiffel Tower - Double Points & Five Free Gifts https://t.co/PKnekexAxl
about 8 hours ago
- Get Double VIP Points On All LEGO Purchases https://t.co/7C8fQqcLkA
about 9 hours ago
- Daily LEGO Advent Round-up: December 8th https://t.co/vZAWDbolYg
about 21 hours ago