US-based LEGO® focused charity Little Bricks have made their first donation. Around 70 LEGO sets were donated to CHKD Hospital in Norfolk, Virginia were the lucky recipients of the LEGO sets. These sets will help to brighten the day of sick kids, who are in hospital. Little Bricks Charity is the new venture being run by Russell aka BrainyBricks, who you may remember from holding the Guinness World Record for longest barefoot LEGO walk. You can learn more about the non-profit Little Bricks Charity on their website or by following them on Facebook and Instagram.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
By clicking on affiliate links across this website, BricksFanz.com may earn a small commission. This in no way influences our opinions or shape the content we cover.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- LEGO NINJAGO Crystalized Series Finale Trailer https://t.co/gwUcU0KCL1
about 3 hours ago
- Big Ideas: LEGO Ideas Projects Showcase https://t.co/bejZLP0dRb
about 9 hours ago
- UK LEGO Stores To Host Little Builder Classes https://t.co/VluU8b9jbm
about 14 hours ago
- 40566: Ray The Castaway LEGO Ideas GWP Review https://t.co/8ZF74ohALo
about 1 day ago
- The Mandalorian's Razor Crest Gets LEGO Star Wars UCS Treatment https://t.co/8x9svlIene
about 2 days ago