LEGO® Books have been a part of LEGO fandom for many years. Over that time the LEGO Group have partnered with a number of publishers, as well as releasing their own titles. In recent years these partnerships have expanded to include more publishers and there has even been a rise in unofficial LEGO books. Now LEGO Publishing would like your insight into what you has LEGO fans think of the currently LEGO book offerings as well as to discover if there are any aspects of LEGO not covered by current LEGO Books. To help a simple survey has been created, which LEGO Publishing would like the LEGO Community to complete. There are a few ‘rules’ – all participants need to be 18 years or older and the focus area for this survey is the US, UK, France, Germany and China. So if you have a few minutes to spare and enjoy LEGO books, give the survey a go. You can find the LEGO Publishing survey here.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- BricksFanz Weekly #LEGO Recap September 16th - 22nd https://t.co/1bvPyzwwH0
about 6 hours ago
- Last Chance For Double VIP Points On #LEGO Star Wars UCS Star Destroyer https://t.co/TuK1hvvjpJ
about 15 hours ago
- LEGO Halloween Storage Heads Pre-Order https://t.co/PRdnvbaBgj
about 1 day ago
- Did you catch the new #RebuildTheWorld ad during Britain's Got Talent? How many #LEGO Easter Eggs did you spot? https://t.co/R6Spgw0wFl
about 1 day ago
- New #LEGO Hidden Side Magazine Arrives Next Week https://t.co/p1wwkvxA3K
about 2 days ago