The official LEGO® YouTube channel has reached an impressive milestone of 5 million subscribers. The LEGO Group have made a real big push on video content in recent months. Alongside the main channel for all of the video content from the LEGO Group, several other sub-channels have appeared. But the focus has always been creating a fun-filled place to show off all aspects of the LEGO brand. From Designer Videos to fan-made mini-movies, the channel has showcased them all. You can learn more about the other LEGO YouTube channels here and if you haven’t subscribed to the main channel yet, follow the link above.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
By clicking on affiliate links across this website, BricksFanz.com may earn a small commission. This in no way influences our opinions or shape the content we cover.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- LEGO City Missions Experience Coming To London https://t.co/39I21ifrTM
about 28 mins ago
- LEGO Bits N' Bricks Podcast Makes A Surprise Return https://t.co/c7HWThOezz
about 11 hours ago
- LEGO 90 Years Of Play - When Classics Return https://t.co/LSnxWcLee7
about 14 hours ago
- My favourite LEGO moment is meeting Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen, a very special moment! https://t.co/TDIBRjfLUf
about 17 hours ago
- Did someone say birthday? That means cake 🎂 Happy Birthday @LEGO_Group and thanks for being a part of daily life 🎉
about 17 hours ago