The official LEGO® YouTube channel has reached an impressive milestone of 5 million subscribers. The LEGO Group have made a real big push on video content in recent months. Alongside the main channel for all of the video content from the LEGO Group, several other sub-channels have appeared. But the focus has always been creating a fun-filled place to show off all aspects of the LEGO brand. From Designer Videos to fan-made mini-movies, the channel has showcased them all. You can learn more about the other LEGO YouTube channels here and if you haven’t subscribed to the main channel yet, follow the link above.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- The LEGO Movie 2 Minifigures Confirmed For February 1st https://t.co/POBexmAxPo
about 4 hours ago
- New The LEGO Movie 2 TV Spots Released https://t.co/jlW87U49Bv
about 6 hours ago
- New seasonal BrickHeadz have arrived not sure why they are have been sent in three separate boxes though
about 11 hours ago
- Junior Builders Week This Half-Term @LEGOLANDWindsor https://t.co/gfnwl7ux11
about 12 hours ago
- New LEGO Star Wars Buildable @LEGOwatches Out Now https://t.co/nxh0RBZdQU
about 13 hours ago