Ahead of the set launch later this week, the Designer Video for the new LEGO® Star Wars Tantive IV has been released. The sets designer César Soares and graphic designer Maddy O’Neil both discuss the sets create and it’s various features. This is the second large-scale version of the Tantive IV to be released by LEGO and the first set to feature Bail Organa. LEGO VIP members can purchase the set from May 3rd, before it’s general release on Star Wars Day. Check out the LEGO Designer Video below and stay tuned for my review alter today.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
By clicking on affiliate links across this website, BricksFanz.com may earn a small commission. This in no way influences our opinions or shape the content we cover.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- Big Ideas: LEGO Ideas Projects Showcase https://t.co/bejZLP0dRb
about 3 hours ago
- UK LEGO Stores To Host Little Builder Classes https://t.co/VluU8b9jbm
about 8 hours ago
- 40566: Ray The Castaway LEGO Ideas GWP Review https://t.co/8ZF74ohALo
about 1 day ago
- The Mandalorian's Razor Crest Gets LEGO Star Wars UCS Treatment https://t.co/8x9svlIene
about 1 day ago
- BricksFanz Weekly Recap Sept 19th – 25th https://t.co/6ArFDoOcZD
about 2 days ago