DK Books will be publishing a new edition of the LEGO® Star Wars Character Encyclopedia in early 2020. The book will feature a Minifigure and DK Books have now revealed who that will be. Dual Lightsaber loving Sith Lord Darth Maul will be gracing the cover of the new book. Inside the book will be an in depth log of the various Star Wars characters featured in sets over the last 20 years, including many of the new faces from more recent Star Wars adventures. Check out the new cover and page previews below. LEGO® Star Wars Character Encyclopedia will be published in March 2020.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
By clicking on affiliate links across this website, BricksFanz.com may earn a small commission. This in no way influences our opinions or shape the content we cover.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- Daily LEGO Advent Round-up: December 7th https://t.co/vlBAUkf3oO
about 11 hours ago
- The first of the 2023 review sets has arrived at BricksFanz HQ, excitement is building!
about 15 hours ago
- Star Wars The Bad Batch Season 2 Trailer https://t.co/bGOWvmpCUl
about 16 hours ago
- Upcoming #LEGO Ideas X Target Set Revealed - Congrats to @Bulldoozerbrick https://t.co/ni8WmSl71V
about 18 hours ago
- The Day Launch LEGO Build The Change Tuesdays https://t.co/g8xJTIfgwU
about 20 hours ago