The LEGO Group and toy retailer Smyths have enjoyed a close partnership over the years. More so now Toys R Us is no more in the UK and Europe. As part of Smyths ‘Where Toys Live’ campaign and a number of LEGO® themes are brought to life for a new animated advert. Where LEGO Toys Live follows Smyths mascot, Oscar as he journeys across various brick-built worlds. His adventures take him through LEGO City, Heartlake City, a galaxy far, far away and Hogwarts. Smyths is currently home to a number of exclusive LEGO products including a couple of the UK only pilot scheme sets. Be warned it also features a catchy LEGO-themed song.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
By clicking on affiliate links across this website, BricksFanz.com may earn a small commission. This in no way influences our opinions or shapes the content we cover.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- LEGO 2K Driving Game Officially Confirmed - Trailer Coming This Week https://t.co/9kCOhmQlaY
about 2 hours ago
- 2K Games May Be Prepping A LEGO Racing Game https://t.co/88xho3Kf95
about 5 hours ago
- Changes To LEGO Magazines Coverage https://t.co/pFXHgX5NJB
about 9 hours ago
- BricksFanz Weekly Recap March 13th – 19th https://t.co/vItsWZ0fFQ
about 24 hours ago
- Pre-order New Mandalorian LEGO Star Wars Sets https://t.co/CHPerVHWeD
about 1 day ago