The LEGO Group have finally lifted the lid of their Rebuild The World campaign. Although its key to the campaign is help nurture the creative skills of the next generation of builders, older builders are equally important. If you’re an adult and enjoy LEGO®, then you are part of a special group of people known as AFOLs. Older LEGO builders may use LEGO bricks a little differently than kids, but the essence of play and imagination is universal. The LEGO Group understand the value of all their fans, in particular AFOLs, who often help to keep the brand relevant in an ever changing world. So much so that Niels B. Christiansen and Jørgen Vig Knudstorp have recorded a special video about Rebuild The World for Adult Fans of LEGO.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
Submit a Comment Cancel reply
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
By clicking on affiliate links across this website, BricksFanz.com may earn a small commission. This in no way influences our opinions or shapes the content we cover.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- LEGO Group Launches Play Unstoppable Ahead of Women's World Cup https://t.co/uRBf57iPWw
about 8 hours ago
- 43221: 100 Years of Disney Animation Icons Set Review #RLFM #Review #LEGO43221 #Disney100 https://t.co/HyXCNJwFrj
about 11 hours ago
- 10323: PAC-MAN Arcade Set Review #RLFM #Review #LEGO10323 https://t.co/8LibmvJuWl
about 1 day ago
- Grab some coins and get ready for a closer look at the new LEGO PAC-MAN Arcade set #RLFM #Review #LEGO10323
about 1 day ago
- BricksFanz Weekly #LEGO Recap May 22nd - 28th https://t.co/O5bRUfUZC2
about 2 days ago
17th September 2019
I’ve watched the videos. I’ve seen the hype! All very polished and very slick!
Now go out and buy more Lego!