The first episode of LEGO MASTERS has proven popular with UK viewers, the build contest which saw a number of LEGO fans whittled down to eight competing pairs, aired last night on Channel 4. A joint venture between the UK broadcaster, production company, Tuesday’s Child and the LEGO Group, LEGO MASTERS was trending for most of the evening on Twitter and initial overnight viewing figures have proven the show was a ratings hit. If you happened to miss the first episode, you can catch up on All4. It will also air again on TV via 4Seven on August 27th 23:05, August 29th 1:05 and August 30th 19:00. LEGO MASTERS returns for its second episode next Thursday 8pm.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- Last Chance To Get Free LEGO Creative Storybook Set https://t.co/Mx7Ft5MHCN
about 2 hours ago
- LEGO Mystery Boxes From The @minifigstore
about 24 hours ago
- LEGO DC Comics Super Heroes Ultimate Quiz Book Review https://t.co/vh5RmpALJi @dkbooks
about 1 day ago
- BricksFanz Weekly Recap June 11th - 17th https://t.co/bz2PcMivUt #LEGO
about 2 days ago
- Nightmare Before Christmas BrickHeadz Revealed https://t.co/GhktAuul9F
about 3 days ago