Get ready Programs, The LEGO® social media channels have given the first official look at the upcoming new LEGO Ideas sets based on Disney’s Tron. The set is due out next month and is based on a LEGO Ideas project by BrickBros UK, their original project submission only included the blue lightcycle but as you can see from the teaser below, both coloured lightcycles are included in the final set. So get ready to build the latest LEGO Ideas set soon and get back to the Grid.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
By clicking on affiliate links across this website, BricksFanz.com may earn a small commission. This in no way influences our opinions or shape the content we cover.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- LEGO Games To Feature In D23 Expo Games Showcase https://t.co/onh3xF523K
about 38 mins ago
- 75337: AT-TE Walker Set Review https://t.co/rlN0qDsLcz
about 10 hours ago
- Get LEGO VIP Truck Set From Leicester Square Store https://t.co/PtQJka2w1b
about 13 hours ago
- BricksFanz Weekly Recap August 8th -14th https://t.co/NXLBMMQVNx
about 1 day ago
- LEGO Look Back - LEGO Mixels https://t.co/ekX80gQJDW
about 1 day ago