The LEGO® Designer Video has been released for the upcoming new LEGO Ideas set, TRON: Legacy. The set which was inspired by BrickBros UK, has been turned into the 21st Ideas set by LEGO Designers Junya Suzuki and Mark Tranter. They both talk about turning the original fan design into an actual LEGO set, which will be available from March 31st. You can get your hands on the set early by visiting the LEGO Store London this upcoming Thursday. Check out our review of the set right here. Add the LEGO Ideas TRON: Legacy set to your wish list now.
Build, play and display with this futuristic LEGO® Ideas 21314 TRON: Legacy set from Disney, featuring 2 Light Cycles, each with minifigure seats and translucent-colored light-style elements, plus a divisible TRON grid with attachment points for the vehicles. Use the grid as a display base for the Light Cycles or split it in 2 to recreate the chase scene from Disney’s TRON: Legacy movie. Alternatively, stage an Identity Disc battle between the 3 included LEGO minifigures—Sam Flynn, Quorra and Rinzler—on the grid. This construction toy includes a booklet with information about its fan creator and LEGO designers, plus the lowdown on Disney’s TRON: Legacy movie and its main characters.
- Includes 3 LEGO® minifigures: Sam Flynn, Quorra and Rinzler.
- Features 2 buildable Light Cycles for Sam Flynn and Rinzler, and a TRON grid/display base.
- Sam Flynn’s Light Cycle features a minifigure seat, authentic features and assorted translucent-blue light-style elements, including power stream effects.
- Rinzler’s Light Cycle features a minifigure seat, authentic features and assorted translucent-orange light-style elements, including power stream effects.
- TRON grid/display base features 2 detachable parts, attachment points for the 2 Light Cycles and translucent-blue elements.
- Divide the grid to recreate the Light Cycle chase scene from Disney’s TRON: Legacy movie, or use it to role-play the disc battle scene with the minifigures.
- Includes Quorra’s sword.
- Accessory elements include Sam Flynn and Quorra’s blue Identity Discs, and Rinzler’s 2 orange Identity Discs.
- Attach the discs to the back of each minifigure.
- This construction toy includes a booklet with building instructions, information about the set’s fan creator and LEGO designers, and the lowdown on Disney’s TRON: Legacy movie and its main characters.
- Each Light Cycle measures over 1″ (5cm) high, 6” (17cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- TRON grid/display base measures over 8” (22cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep.