The latest LEGO® Ideas set is now available to purchase a little earlier than expected. 21313: The Ship in a Bottle set is the twentieth set to be released from the LEGO Ideas platform and it’s also one of the most visually unique. If it’s anything like some of the past LEGO Ideas sets such as the NASA Apollo Saturn V and the Old Fishing Store, it’s will quite popular and possibly a little tricky to get whole off, depending on stock levels. The Ship in a Bottle can be found exclusively in LEGO Brand Retail stores or online via shop.LEGO.com. Don’t forget that the 60th anniversary set promotion is currently running as well.
Continue a nautical tradition when you build the LEGO® Ideas Ship in a Bottle, featuring a highly detailed ship with the captain’s quarters, cannons, masts, crow’s nest and printed sail elements. Fan creator, Jake Sadovich, was inspired by an actual ship in a bottle that he had built a few years earlier when he decided to build a replica in LEGO brick form. His creation reached the qualifying 10,000 votes with LEGO Ideas.
- Features a LEGO® brick-built bottle, ship and a display stand.
- Bottle features a detailed, buildable cork with new-for-February 2018 wax-seal-style element and over 280 translucent-blue, water-style elements inside.
- Ship features a raised deck at the stern, captain’s quarters, 6 cannons, 3 masts, a crow’s nest and assorted elements including printed sails and the ship’s flag.
- Display stand features the ship’s ‘Leviathan’ nameplate, a built-in ‘compass’ (non-functioning) with detailed compass rose and spinning gold-colored needle, 2 globe elements and gold-colored detailing.
- Includes a booklet with building instructions, plus information about the set’s fan creator Jake Sadovich and LEGO® designers.
- This construction toy is suitable for ages 10+.
- Bottle on stand measures over 3″ (10cm) high, 12” (31cm) wide and 3” (10cm) deep.
- Ship measures over 3″ (8cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.