LEGO® VIP members can get lost in the smooth beats of the LEGO Ideas Jazz Quartet set early. The set goes on general release on July 1st, but VIP members can get the set from tomorrow. The set is based on an original fan creation and became the latest LEGO Ideas set thanks to the Music to Our Ears contest. It features four musicians each playing an instrument. Check out my review of the LEGO Ideas Jazz Quartet here. If ordering online, make sure you are logged into your account and that you’re a VIP member.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
By clicking on affiliate links across this website, BricksFanz.com may earn a small commission. This in no way influences our opinions or shape the content we cover.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- 71411: The Mighty Bowser Super Mario #LEGO Set Review #SuperMarioBrosMovie https://t.co/9LR0Vo7ovH
about 8 hours ago
- LEGO Eiffel Tower GWP Offer Extended https://t.co/ynBe0OrqBY
about 16 hours ago
- LEGO Fun & Funky VIP Add-on Pack Returns https://t.co/JFHBjaxIeM
about 17 hours ago
- LEGO Ideas Dungeons & Dragons Fan Vote Opens https://t.co/HwhVDECTT5
about 2 days ago
- LEGO Cyber Monday Offers Are Here https://t.co/vWFkZKR5u9
about 2 days ago