The LEGO® Designer Videos continue with the latest focused on LEGO Ideas Jazz Quartet set. In the video, members of the LEGO Design Team including Justin Ramsden, Ollie Gregory and Maria Salgado discuss how they took the original fan project and transforming it into the latest addition to the LEGO Ideas theme. This video also offers the opinion of the set from a real quartet of jazz musicians. The LEGO Ideas Jazz Quartet set is now available from LEGO Stores and LEGO.com, you can check out the Designer Video below. Learn more about the set in my review here.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
By clicking on affiliate links across this website, BricksFanz.com may earn a small commission. This in no way influences our opinions or shape the content we cover.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- BricksFanz Weekly Recap Sept 19th – 25th https://t.co/6ArFDoOcZD
about 12 hours ago
- Hallmark LEGO Keepsakes Now Available In The UK https://t.co/OC8aYKvz9u
about 22 hours ago
- LEGO Stores Free Rangoli Set Events https://t.co/1cRlb1FuaY
about 2 days ago
- Winning LEGO Masters Building Heading To NASA https://t.co/DnUzborplA
about 3 days ago
- LEGO In Focus Photography Book Review https://t.co/0cMFwEhpZB
about 3 days ago