A new LEGO® Ideas Contest has begun and this time you are tasked with building a vintage vehicle suitable to cruise the streets of popular LEGO Creator Expert Modular buildings. To fit with the scale of the Modular sets, the vehicle should be 6 studs wide, 18 studs long and no taller than 10 LEGO bricks. One grand prize winner will get an impressive range of LEGO goodies including a couple of recent modular sets and various GWP sets. But that’s not all, the winning design will also be transformed into a future LEGO GWP to be given away in LEGO stores and online. More details can be found below. Will you be entering? Get a little inspiration here.
Build a Vintage car to cruise the streets of LEGO® Modular Buildings!
Fancy creating one of the next official LEGO® Gift with Purchase sets? Once again, we’re asking for your help, as we’re looking for a vintage car that could cruise the streets of LEGO Modular Buildings, so start your creative engines!
In order to fit the Modular streets, the small-scale car, should be a maximum of 6 studs wide, 18 studs long and no taller than 10 bricks.
One Grand Prize Winner Receive:
- LEGO Creator Expert 10264 Corner Garage
- LEGO Creator Expert 10260 Downtown Diner
- LEGO 40274 Mr. & Mrs. Claus (2018 BrickHeadz set)
- LEGO 5005254 Harry Potter Excl Minifigure Set (2018 Gift with purchase)
- LEGO 5005255 Jurassic World Excl Minifigure Set (2018 Gift with purchase)
- LEGO 40335 Space Rocket Ride (2019 Gift with purchase)
- LEGO 40334 Avengers Tower (2019 Gift with purchase)
- LEGO 40338 Christmas Tree (2019 Gift with purchase)
- A LEGO Ideas Tote Bag