This year marks the 10th anniversary of the collectible LEGO® Minifigures theme. Launched back in 2010, over the past 1o years, there have been 19 regular series and 13 special themed ones. To celebrate this special milestone, visitors to the LEGO House in Billund can check out the display of every single series released so far. This colourful collection of characters are on display in the History Collection, where you’ll find plenty of other classic sets and key releases from across the history of the LEGO brand. You can visit LEGO House, the home of the brick in Billund now. To plan your visit check out the LEGO House website.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
By clicking on affiliate links across this website, BricksFanz.com may earn a small commission. This in no way influences our opinions or shape the content we cover.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- New LEGO Minifigure Plushies Available From LEGOLAND Online https://t.co/u2VOwlPlzb
about 33 mins ago
- Calling All LEGO Train Fans - Introducing The Brick Train Awards https://t.co/54BgcoWJ3f
about 23 hours ago
- LEGOLAND Windsor Share Reopening Plans https://t.co/1pAMJh96x4
about 1 day ago
- New LEGO Star Wars Christmas Book Revelaed https://t.co/uOKbF8aBgc
about 2 days ago
- VIP Rewards – Win A Deadpool Duck Minifigure https://t.co/TGJFUZy2ye
about 2 days ago