With the LEGO® Harry Potter Hogwarts Express set being released tomorrow, there’s also a chance to meet the designer behind the set. Fans will be able to meet Marcos Bessa, designer of the set at the LEGO Store Leicester Square in London, between 5pm – 6pm, tomorrow. The signing event is only for meeting Marcos Bessa and signing the LEGO Harry Potter Hogwarts Express Collectors’ Edition set, no other sets will be signed. Shoppers will be able to buy a maximum of 2 sets per person. Sets will be available to purchase during the day or at the time of the event on a first come first served basis.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
By clicking on affiliate links across this website, BricksFanz.com may earn a small commission. This in no way influences our opinions or shape the content we cover.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- New October LEGO Releases Now Available https://t.co/RrH4LdxazY
about 2 hours ago
- Unbe-dean-able timing but there's even more reason to vote for the Community project on LEGO Ideas… https://t.co/OhOG7lbkOf
about 9 hours ago
- New LEGO Marvel Black Panther Set Revealed https://t.co/6hWGkcvjiZ
about 10 hours ago
- Get Ready For New October LEGO Releases https://t.co/UUVyRvTW7H
about 11 hours ago
- Blocks Magazine Issue 96 Preview https://t.co/4YiLhA79VF
about 13 hours ago